Monday 5 November 2018

Weird Dreams

Okay I know this is a weird way to start a post in a new month but... Here's another dream diary entry. I've been having weird dreams, in fact, 3 nights in a row! I can't remember the dream I had last night but it was weird. But the dreams I had back 2 nights ago are still vivid in my head.

Here goes. So on Friday night when I went to bed... I dreamt that I was in Amazing Race! Or something like that. Basically a traveling reality show thingy. I was with my cousin, Febi, and as usual we had to do some challenges to get our next clue for the next destination. The weird thing was I don't know where we were, all I know was that our first challenge was to try this traditional Chinese medicine treatment method. And there was a lady assisting me who speaks with a thick Chinese accent so... 

I assume I was in China or something haha.

The "treatment" involved me entering this hot water tub. After that she threw some leeches in! WTH haha. Apparently it was some acupuncture method but instead of needles, it was leeches. The weird thing was that I can feel "sensations" while I was dreaming. Not sure how, it felt really real. And the worst part was... After they sucked my blood, they turn into centipedes -.- Anyway I finished the challenge and we were happy because we were the first team. Then I woke up.

And on Saturday night I dreamt of going back to Singapore! But it was a super weird dream... Like I was actually walking in my hometown, on this particular street I know. After walking for a while, I just told myself "Hmm I want to go back to Singapore". And after a few turns I actually arrived in Somerset 313 WTF HAHAHA. And I was feeling really sad because my favourite CD shops were closed down already? And it was like 12 PM and I called Jeslyn if she wanted to have lunch. 

Weird weird dreams really.

Okay sorry for the weird post to welcome this new month of November! Can't believe we're in the last two months of the year already. 2018 will soon come to an end and a new year is dawning upon us. 2018 has been a weird year. Can't really put it into words. Well I'm just seriously hoping that the rest of the year will go and end beautifully. And not weirdly heh. Hope you had a great October. Wishing you a beautiful epilogue to this year too! Seize the day, take care and see ya :)

No comments: