Saturday 31 August 2019

forevher

Oh wow this is ridiculous, I haven't been blogging for 3 weeks!! HAHAHA. What a way to welcome my 11th year of blogging by blogging less heh. Okay, I have my own reasons! First of all I don't have much things to blog about (as usual). And secondly yeah I've been pretty busy this month. There's always something to do at night heh. And thirdly, I just retrieved my laptop back today after sending it for servicing. Pretty stressed out when I found out I might lose all my data.

But thankfully not! I lost the apps and programs in the laptop but the servicing guy managed to shit all my data from the C drive to the D drive. I just finished moving and deleting stuff, and of course, not forgetting backing up all my essential data. That was frightening heh. I never learn my lesson for not backing up, even though I told myself to when I got my laptop last year haha.

Okay it's the last day of August and thus I will just share with you the LOADS of great music I discovered this month! Here goes, as usual, won't be talking about every song haha.

Great Music of August
- forevher by Shura (album)
- Samurai by Flecks
- Leaves by Fanclub
- Things by Louis Cole
- Playing Games by Anna of The North
- Supreme by Postiljonen
- Skying High by Postiljonen
- Southside by Wild Front
- ARAWA by Electric Youth
- Runaway by Electric Youth

Song of the month: forever and skyline, be mine by Shura

There's only one album that I was looking forward to in August and that is Shura's 2nd album, forevher! It's such an incredible album. Raw, beautiful, intimate and just pure love haha. Although I kinda prefer Nothing's Real with its upbeat songs, forevher is a whole new dimension. I've never been in a relationship but damn, this album really made me feel in love! If I can sum the album in four words, it'll be "I Am In Love" haha. Which is also a lyric from forevher!

I discovered a few new artists/bands in this month from Spotify, they are Postiljonen, Wild Front and Electric Youth. I am currently obsessed with Postiljonen's Skying High. I love how "colourful" and lively their electronic sounds are. Wild Front songs are very nice and chill, I love their combination of electronic and uhh folk? I'm not sure how to call it haha. As for Electric Youth, I just love their synths and beats. Seriously man I'm so glad I discovered them! Even though I wish I could discover them earlier haha. But well better late than never, as always right!

Alrighty that's all for this month. It's been quite a busy month, not sure why but I just feel like I'm preoccupied. I am pretty excited for September cause there are 3 album releases I'm excited for: Muna, Tegan and Sara, Bat for Lashes and Men I Trust debut album! Whoop whoop.

I hope you had an Awesome August. Here's to a Superb September everyone! Also as for my declining blog posts... I'm really considering to do blogtober haha. I'll see about it! Take care :)

No comments: