Sunday 15 September 2019

Missing GT Days

So I recently re-discovered a photo from our Green Desert Project trip in Inner Mongolia 8 years ago. It was a photo of me with the last hole that I dug. And suddenly I miss everything about the trip. The trip is definitely one of the best trips I've went on in my life. The people, the scenery, and everything else. To me it is a trip where life seems to forget about itself - for that 11 days or so.

I really miss those tree-planter days, where we spend the morning working hard and then going back in the evening for dinner, and being knocked out at night. I think I had a glimpse of what a farmer life would be like. And hmm I really don't mind living such a life to be honest :P

I wish I can go back to those days... It was really fun and I got to spend my days surrounded with beautiful views. Well we once talked about doing a 10th year anniversary trip. I hope it'll happen! :)

No comments: