Monday 30 September 2019

Kids In The Dark

Hello, oh gosh I haven't been writing here again! I actually just returned from Singapore like last night. Spent the weekend for Jeslyn's wedding on Saturday! It was a great weekend reuniting and meeting different people as usual. So happy for Jeslyn really, congratulations to Mr and Mrs Foo!

Alright will blog about my trip on a separate post. Now lets talk about the great music of September! There are loads of new albums that I've been expecting in this month and they're amazing. The year is coming to an end soon and I think there isn't much albums I'm expecting. September is a banger really haha. Alright here goes the fantastic music and albums of September!

Great Music of September:
- Saves The World by MUNA (album)
- Lost Girls by Bat For Lashes (album)
- Oncle Jazz by Men I Trust (album)
- I'm Just Like You by Tegan and Sara
- What Does It Take by Miljon
- Hallelujah by Oh Wonder
- All I Want by Abroad
- Time by Abroad

Song of The Month: Hallelujah by Oh Wonder and What Does It Take by Miljon

Four great album in September! Oncle Jazz by Men I Trust is one of the most anticipated albums of 2019 for me and it is amazing. I can't wait for the vinyl to arrive and I'm gonna give it a spin while chilling on a Saturday mwahaha. Also loving the whole 80s synths of BFL Lost Girls. And Muna's Sophomore is also so so good. Tegan and Sara just released their new album on Friday and I'm currently digesting it. But I've been enjoying it so far! :)

Special mention to Miljon's song What Does It Take, which I discovered from Spotify. It is such a great song that somehow reminds me of the past.... Weird but yeah, it's a melancholic song. Perfect to listen to at night and also while driving. Abroad is another band I discovered from Spotify and I love their music. I think they're like the "cousin" of Rufus Du Sol. Also they're from Aussie haha.

Alright that's all for the great music of September! I'm looking forward to some new albums at the end of the year. Like Vancouver Sleep Clinic and Rex Orange County! Looking forward to more new music from Oh Wonder too, and their 3rd album (not sure when it's gonna be released tho). And PREP is writing new music as well (seen from their IG story haha). So yep.

Hope September treated you well. Here's to an Outstanding October for us.

Oh yes, wish me luck cause I'm doing Blogtober!

No comments: