Tuesday 1 October 2019

Blogtober 2019!

Hello and welcome to Blogtober 2019. This is my first time participating in this haha. Well at the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll accomplish my goal of blogging 100 posts in this year. So I decided to join the Blogtober event by blogging every single day in this month of October! No one is probably going to read my blog but hey I'm just joining in the fun and to also accomplish my goal heh.

Okay to begin this Blogtober, I wanted to write a list of post ideas that I can write. But I think it's gonna take a long time to fill them up in one night haha so I will add more as we go along the month. I am not going to write like full posts for every post. I might share music, photos, recipes whatever.

Okay here goes some of the ideas for Blogtober 2019!

1. Share a recently discovered music
2. My favourite music of 2019
3. Post about my recent trip to Singapore
4. Vegan foods that I ate in Singapore
5. Share a recipe of a food that I like
6. My plastic-reduction journey of 2019
7. Bullet journal journey of 2019
8. Random photos I shot in October
9. Some film photos I took in Singapore
10. Videos/documentary I found on YouTube

And lots and lots and lots of blogging prompts HAHAHA.

Okay that's all for this first post of Blogtober 2019. I will add more along the way when the ideas pop out! Wish me luck, and may the blogging odds be ever in my favour haha. See you tomorrow.

No comments: