Wednesday 2 October 2019

Why Blogtober

Right maybe to kick things off, let me write about why I decided to take part in this year's Blogtober. 

Well to begin with, I made a goal to myself to write at least 100 entries in this year, just like every other year. I'm not sure why but this hasn't been going well for 2019 haha. Usually I'll hit a 100 by September-ish but whew, it's really difficult somehow! Things get quite busier this year and somehow I'm just kind of losing my mood to blog at night. Or at least not as often as the previous years.

It seems like everytime I returned to my room after dinner, all I want to do is just to rest. Not do anything. I don't feel like blogging or even scrolling through my social media! I simply lay on my bed and do nothing haha. Or sometimes I would watch YouTube videos and that's it.

I'm not exactly sure what leads to this. Perhaps it's the sub-conscious thought that I have "reached" my aim of blogging for 10 years last year. And thus I feel a but uninspired to blog as often, as I don't have another goal haha. And little did I know this would lead me to failing my aim of blogging 100 posts a year. But fear not, we will hit the number for sure mwahaha. I hope so... 

Generally I don't like the idea of blogging everyday. I tried it once and it wasn't a good experience cause I feel like I was rather "forced" to blog every day. But well I'm taking up this challenge, and this time round I'm making some plans to carry out this challenge! Blogging prompts sound fun. And I have a few posts that I am already planning to write so yep. Not as "forced" as I'd imagined I guess.

Alright that's all for this second Blogtober post. I will see you tomorrow.

No comments: