Saturday 26 October 2019

It Gets Better

As mentioned last night, I just spent the whole of Saturday night listening to the new released albums! Well even though I was doing work but at least I manged to listen to all albums mwahaha. And they are all great albums! I particularly love Rex new album "Pony"... I just want to give him a hug. I really hope he's okay because he sounds like he's struggling in the songs :(

Anna of The North's new album is also amazing. I feel like she "grows" from her first album. There's a mix of different style of songs in "Dream Girl" and it's really cool. I discovered her quite recently on earlier last year I think, thanks to Spotify again. And she's a new favourite from me. 

I hope I can see her live one day :)

Okay real short post today because I just want to chill! See you tomorrow.

No comments: