Saturday 19 October 2019

Hearing Rain

We could hear the rain coming here heh

Today I encountered something rather extraordinary. And quirky and cool. I was actually... "Hearing" an incoming rain! It's so cool haha. Okay so I did see that grey clouds were gathering. And in fact it had already started raining in the distance. I could see rain pouring down from quite far. But from where I was located, there was no rain yet. And then we continued walking, and we could hear rain drops falling hard on a nearby building zinc roofs. But yet, no rain on us yet, we're completely dry haha.

As we continued walking down, making our way back, the sound got louder and louder but there was still no rain on us yet heh. But yes eventually, the rain did come to our side. And it rained hard.

So yeah it was a rather cool and quirky experience. I've seen incoming rain before, but I've never "heard" incoming rain. Anyway, I'm glad that we're kind of entering the rainy season. It's been quite a brutal 3 months of dry season. Now that the rain is here, farmers can start planting again! And that people don't have to worry that their water shortage will go on heh. Climate change is real guys.

Alright just a short post today. I wanna chill on this Saturday night. See ya.

No comments: