Monday 21 October 2019

Dreams Do Come True

I love using the "on this day" feature on Facebook to see what/how I was doing in the past years. After all I've been on FB for 10 years now. Although as I realise, as the years go by, I become less and less active haha. Life happens, that's why. Anyway I was looking on that feature for today...

and look what I found:


Hahaha, guess what, I did go to Tibet 5 years later! I just find it cool that I wrote this and... Well I did go to Tibet haha. Not sure why I was talking about the language. I think I must have found a Tibetan song/chant, or I was watching a documentary on Tibet and heard some people speak there I guess. But yes Tibetan is quite a beautiful language in my opinion. It sounds a bit like Mongolian.

I think the universe works in mysterious ways. And it will conspire with you to give what you want, in the right timing and in the right place. I did write a lot about wanting to go to different places in the future before I die tho haha. I hope the future me will tell the current me that I will go to these places hahaha. I'd say I love my hobbies - blogging, journaling and so on. It gives me a platform to look back and see if I whatever I wrote do come true or not. And of course to see what I was doing in the past.

And truth be told, some of the things I wrote on my journal did come true haha. Like how I envision myself listening to vinyl on weekends as a way to chill. That's what I'm doing now! Heh. Perhaps it's true that we make the world with our thoughts. And what we believe, what we give out to the universe, will one day return to us. Like an echo traversing through the universe, only finding their way back to us in the end. So, send some good vibes now and they'll return!

Alright that's all for now, hope you have a fabulous week ahead :)

No comments: