Wednesday 30 October 2019

Better Now

It's the 2nd last day of October already! Wow, I think this month flew by pretty quickly somehow. As always, I believe that once we passed September, the year will just breeze by till December heh. And soon enough January will be ahead of us. And the cycle will go on. Life of humans really heh.

Anyway let me share with you lots of great music of October! Lots of great albums are released in this month, and a few songs too! Also there are news of artists coming back which make me excited!

Great Music of October:
- Onwards to Zion by Vancouver Sleep Clinic (album)
- Pony by Rex Orange County (album)
- Dream Girl by Anna of The North (album)
- Cry by Cigarettes After Sex (album)
- Hamba Jaring Cahaya, Hamba Bela Gelapnya by Tashoora (album)
- Better Now by Oh Wonder
- Orphans by Coldplay
- Youth by Asgeir
- Hates Me by Otherliine
- My Love Was Like The Rain by Lapsley

Song of The Month: Fever by VSC

Okay I won't go into details of each albums/songs, but yes I love these releases of the month! I am also very excited to see the comeback of Lapsley, Coldplay and Asgeir. Asgeir really caught me by surprise heh, I thought he'll be releasing new materials next year. Looks like we're in for an earlier surprise! I'm very excited for Lapsley's EP, Coldplay's new album next month and Asgeir's in Feb.

There's really a lot of new albums and I've been taking my time listening to them fully. I especially love Rex's new album Pony. I was giving it a few plays and it's a wonderful album. Definitely one of my top 10 albums of 2019! Talking about albums... I need to compile the albums of 2019 list soon heh.

Alright. Closing off this blogtober series tomorrow. See ya again.

No comments: