Thursday 31 October 2019

Blogtober Done

It's the last day of October which means... I'm done with Blogtober! Hooray. As if anyone reads this blog hahaha. But yes I'm glad I stick to my plan and finished this "challenge". It was rather hard at first, especially in the first week of October. Had quite a lot of things to do and I had to like blog 2-3 days in one shot (sorry). But I think I got the better hang of it as time went by whoop.

Although... I'm still sticking to my view that I don't like blogging every day haha. But hey Blogtober isn't so bad, I just blog whatever I feel like blogging. And yeah I don't have to do a "proper" blogpost. More of this later on, I have something to talk about... Regarding the future of the blog.

Anyway it's been an enjoyable Blogtober thus far. I might continue till the end of the year, where I'll hit my target of blogging 100 posts for the year. I hope you had an Outstanding October. Here's to a Nourishing November for all of us. Gosh, two more months to 2020. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: