Sunday 20 October 2019

Earlier Sun

It's currently October and we have passed the spring equinox here, for us Southern Hemisphere folks. Which means the sun is rising earlier and earlier! Till solstice comes. I kinda realise now, that the sky would start lighting up by 5:15 AM ish. Usually it would light up in 6 AM. Unless the sky is cloudy of course. So nowadays I try to hit the bed earlier, and switch off my lights etc earlier too heh.

I have a love hate relationship with the earth's positions throughout the year. Equinoxes, Solstices and so on. Because of my weird sleeping pattern I guess. When we pass the winter solstice in June, I would start getting "anxious" because the sun would rise earlier haha. And when we pass the summer solstice, I'll be heaving a sigh of relief haha. But yes, it's a pretty cool occurrence though.

Our planet is amazing. Our solar system is amazing. The universe too.

Another short post today!

No comments: