Saturday 12 October 2019

You Deserve This

"You're listening to, Oncle Jazz"

Currently spinning Men I Trust new album Oncle Jazz on the vinyl player on this chill Saturday night. So glad that the vinyl arrived today! Just in time for me to chill tonight. Well it's been a habit (or hobby?) of mine to just play some vinyl on Saturday nights and do nothing. Just lay on my bed and listen to the music. It feels pretty good. To take a proper good break before another week begins.

Well to be honest there's no such things as weekend for me heh. I always have stuff to do on weekends. So on the night of Friday and Saturday is when I chill. Listen to music, watch YouTube videos and stuff. On Saturday I usually listen to some vinyl and do some journalling too. Usually I would journal while listening to the vinyl playing but these days, I do it separately.

Anyway, the new Men I Trust album really suits this Saturday night feels! Especially with my favourite song from them playing throughout the room - You Deserve This. I really love this song. I feel warm and nice whenever I listen to it. There's this whole cosy vibe from the song haha. And the title says it all too - You Deserve This! I really recommend listening to this song at the end of a day or week. Don't do anything and just listen to it as you lay on your bed. It's bliss.

Alright I guess that's all for now. My Blogtober has been doing quite well I suppose. Lets keep it up! Just a short post tonight cause I wanna chill on this Saturday night :P

No comments: