Friday 25 October 2019

Homework

Ever since I use Spotify, Fridays have become more "special" for me because I get to listen to a lot of new songs! As you all know most new albums are released on Fridays. And thanks to Spotify features like "New Music Friday" and "Release Radar" playlist, I get to listen to the newly released albums on the weekend. Which is also a good way to keep track of what's being released and so on. I realised I listen to so many bands/artists that sometimes I couldn't keep track of release dates heh.

This Friday is rather special cause we have 3 albums release that I'm excited for!

1. Pony by Rex Orange County
2. Cry by Cigarettes After Sex
3. Dream Girl by Anna of The North

So yep according to the title... I have a "homework" to do this weekend! Haha.

We also have new songs from Coldplay and Oh Wonder. Along with the songs from the Spotify Playlist. Alright gonna spend the weekend listening to these new albums then. You have a good weekend! :)

No comments: