Wednesday 9 October 2019

Rhythm

Okay I have a confession: I actually write two posts in one day HAHAHA. As in... I'm writing this post on the 10th. Like 2 posts in a day, get it? Okay well sorry for "cheating" but I was just having a lot of work last night so I couldn't blog. In fact I finished work at like 5 AM ish. It was pretty late so I decided to push my blogging schedule to today. Well it's cheating but it's not. Get it.

Anyway yes I'm always quite busy in the beginning and the ending of each month hah. So yeah, please understand that. I feel that as you grow older, you will create a rhythm in your life. A rhythm for each day, week, month and so on. So yes I'm just following my "monthly" rhythm finishing work on the beginning of the month. I guess it's just life. You will find a routine and you'll do it.

The fun thing about routine and rhythms is that... You'll find ways to make them work! And to make them work well and smoothly too. I think I have like transitioned from a schedule guy, to happy-go-lucky guy, and now I'm a make-use-of-your-time-well kind of guy. I think as you grow older, you will realise how precious time is. And you'll do your best to make full use of each day.

And from here you will realise that even the slightest change to your routine can give a huge impact in your day/week/month. Things like doing work part by part every day so that you won't have a huge one at the end of the deadline, or even arranging your schedule and time well so that your day will run smoothly. I think this is part of growing up, how we manage our time and eventually our life.

Perhaps me doing 2 posts in one day is part of the trick too! :P

No comments: