Friday 7 February 2020

Under The Weather

It's been a "great" start to the year of the rat with me falling sick the past two weeks urgh. I was having sore throat and flu last week, and this week I was having diarrhea. I'm still currently having diarrhea though, thankfully my stool is thicker now. Okay sorry if I write too much information.

Well during the CNY gathering a few of my family members were already having sore throat and cough. So I probably got it from them haha. Last Monday (the Monday after CNY) I was already having a slight sore throat. I'm  not sure if it was a sore throat or ulcer at the back of my tongue. But basically it hurt when I swallow food and sometimes when I was talking. And as I was getting better on the 3rd day, I woke up with a blocked nose. And flu. And yes. What rotten luck indeed haha.

And just as I got better on Sunday, I have no idea why but I got diarrhea since Tuesday! Okay Wednesday morning to be exact. It was quite bad that I went back and forth to the toilet for a few times on Wednesday dawn. I couldn't sleep cause of that -.- The diarrhea didn't stop till today so I was worried, decided to ask a doctor and was recommended to take antibiotics. I hope it stops tomorrow!

Not sure why I'm so sick these past two weeks hah. The diarrhea was most puzzling because I don't remember eating funny funny stuff. Also neither my mum or dad has it (we eat the same food) so yeah quite unsure why. I'm just annoyed at the fact that I have to go back to the toilet often. I even stayed at home today cause I'm worried "accidents" might happen if I go to the office haha.

Oh well tomorrow is the 15th of the first lunar month. Maybe I just need to pass this for everything to be back to normal hahaha. Alright just a short update from me. I might see you tomorrow! 

No comments: