Saturday 16 May 2020

Hello again

May has been another month that never seemed to exist hahaha. This whole COVID situation with the Lebaran/Puasa happening is really making me lose track of time. Some people are losing track of what day it is and so on and... Yes it's happening to me too! But anyway, I'm done with the yearly bonus, the parcels and stuff. I can breathe easier now. Although things are still doing pretty tight!

As always I'm looking forward to the good long yearly break coming soon. I think we all need a good break. 2020 has been a weird year for all of us, but hey lets take the break at our own homes okay haha. I'm seriously itching to go and travel but we all know that is impossible for quite some time now.

Which is kind of a worrying fact if you ask me! But as I always believe, travel not because you have to, but because you can. Better to make peace with where you are now I suppose.

Whew alright I don't have much to talk about either but here's me just giving you a short update of my life. I will definitely try to blog more during the holiday. But as always, we'll see how it goes :P

No comments: