Wednesday 2 December 2020

December

2020 has been, bizarre. I think we can all agree on that. But weirdly too, this is the year where time seems to both move slowly and quickly. In the middle, time seems to drag forever. But now it moves in lightning speed. Well, there's nothing much to celebrate in the end of this year. We all know that the pandemic won't miraculously end as the clock ticks past 12 midnight on the 31st of December. 

But I guess there's something to contemplate about as we leave this year behind.

I'm usually excited to enter the last month of the year because I get to go into my contemplative and reflective mode on. But I think this year has been so wild that it's hard to process everything hasn't it? Don't worry, I will still write a long ass post about this year haha. Perhaps I just need time to process everything, and digest them. Though sometimes it's unbelievable that we're here in December!

Oh well, I hope you're staying safe, healthy and well. Lets finish this month strong.

No comments: