Saturday 3 September 2011

Awesome Saturday




















I can't wait to fly

Whew, today was a really long long day, but it was really wonderful and awesome! Despite the fact that I only had 5 hours of sleep last night -.- Thanks to my body clock seriously. But well I had fun and that's an awesome thing right? :D So many great things happened today, such an awesome Saturday really! :)

Anyway right, first yes I slept for only 5 hours -.- From 4.30 to 9.30 and alas I was late for my OCIP meeting. It was at 10 and I reached at 10.15. Thankfully I live near school so I guess it's really fine and I can make it on time quickly. It was our last meeting before the trip, and so it was seriously making me super duper excited for the trip! Heh. And well some things were sorted out and stuff, so I think we're good now.

After all, we've to be ready no matter what lies ahead. Be ready and spontaneous. That's the only way we can accept challenges and took it!

After the meeting some of the GDP mates went to Somerset to get some Uniqlo long sleeve shirt called the Heatech! While being there, there was a sale for this long sleeve shirt from 14.90 --> 9.90! I went to grab one heh, I need sweater anyway :) After the shopping we get some snacks to eat and we headed to Syafiqah's house for her Raya open house! Oh my gosh the food is so good!

The food is really really good! All the lontong, curries and chicken! And I like the... Okay I'm not sure what they called it here, but back in my hometown it taste exactly like bala-bala. It's like fried dough fritters with carrots, onion and more. So yummy! Thanks the food, they are comfort food that reminds me of my hometown and it's a great meal before I leave for Inner Mongolia :)

The curry complements everything. So once again thank you Syafiqah for having us there! And her mum is seriously one fabulous chef :D

Went to Orchard to meet Neal and Jeslyn after that. Neal was late heh so Jeslyn and I spent some time shopping and returning my setup box. Thanks for accompanying me to do all those! Haha. Got a good deal at Lucky Plaza  to get the postcards for my OCIP trip, for the villagers. 50c each! Haha. We met up and had dinner, and spent some time wandering and found our way at Pomo (first time there) to go for TCC's drinks :D

And then we headed back home, and yup that's all for my long day!

Oh man somehow I still can't believe that my OCIP trip will finally begin this Monday! I guess it's due to the fact that I've been couting it down since like 60 days ago heh. Pretty amazing how much time could fly no? I really can't wait to go to Inner Mongolia! The beautiful scenery there will be a perfect escape for me after this super long and tiring semester. Hmm :)

Alright I guess that's all for now, gonna get busy tonight with lots of packing and stuff to do! Printing this and that, preparing that and this. Time to get busy! :P See you again!

We all want some attention. We all do.

2 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: