Thursday 1 September 2011

Happy (belated) Teachers' Day!




Hello everyone! Oh gosh blogger has decided to change its interface... Me no like! Not really actually, I think it looks neater. Just that... I'm not used to it! But I think it's cool (oh wow so ironic of me). But yup it looks much neater and cleaner. I'll just have to get used to it.

First of all wishing all teachers...

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY 2011! (belated :P)

Thank you to all teachers who have taught me for all my 19 years of life. Thank you for both your academic and aesthetic teachings. They are all wonderful and really shaped me for who I am today. Without you, I'm not who I am today! :)

It was a last minute decision for me to go back to Tanglin. I talked with my brother whether I can go back and he told me it's fine, so I've decided to go back with Neal! Weiqi, Federick and Chong Tuck went too. Whew, thankfully we were able to meet Mrs Lee as she had to rush off just now. I wrote her a letter! Hope she loves it hehe. And met Mr Sia too, sadly the rest of the teachers either went off already or... We just couldn't meet.

Well what can I say? Tanglin has changed, of course. It is somehow no longer the Tanglin I used to have, see and feel. No more familiar faces, familiar sounds, familiar sights. Just saying like it's not the Tanglin we all have. Afterall it's been two long years that seem short since I graduated from that beloved school of mine! But I guess... Once a Tanglinian, always a Tanglinian.

Oh well even though there were only 5 people from 4E1'09 who returned, I still feel glad to have met Mrs Lee and some other teachers again! :)

After that we hang out in the canteen for a while, and we went back home. I cabbed to Orchard to meet my brother, and we went to shop for stuff! Hehe. Thankfully I had the chance to buy two sweater toom Uniqlo one! The one Amanda said about the heattech technology, supposed to keep me warmer while the sweater itself is rather thin. Super cool!

After dinner, my brother, his friends and I went to walk around Singapore haha. Not literally, just around town. First we went to Marina Bay Sands, to the skypark! Oh gosh it is sooooo gorgeous out there. Sucks that we couldn't venture to all the skypark. Some places are off-limit to hotel guests only. After that we went to Clarke Quay! And then went back to our hotel.

I'm sure we have walked more than about 2 KM plus. Of course we took busses from places to places but we spent our majority time walking too! Even though it was a tiring night, I feel glad to have explored some places in Singapore which I haven't explored before :D

Alright I guess that's all for today! I seriously can't wait for my OCIP trip as Jesslyn has been sending us more info about the trip like where to gather etc. Argh! 3 more DAYS! WEEEE!

Tired but accomplished :)

3 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!


No comments: