Sunday 4 September 2011

Tomorrow it is, tomorrow.

Hello guys! This is my 650th post! :D

And to dedicate this 650th post... I am dedicating this to my trip to Inner Mongolia which is tomorrow! Finally! :D

It's finally one day... Or should I say 9 and a half ours more to go to my trip! Pretty fast huh. I checked back and I've started counting down since 6th June, that was 89 more days to my trip! 88 days ago! And it feels like it was... 3 weeks ago? I guess it's finally here, the day I've been waiting for. I am very excited about the trip :) It feels great and surreal that the trip is TOMORROW or in a few hours time!

Well even though I'll only reach Inner Mongolia on Tuesday :P

But well... I still feel excited and happy! I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight, hopefully I can. Cause my flight is at 9.30 and I gotta reach the airport by like 7. So I have to leave my house by about 6.30 and have to wake up at 5.30! And with the fact that I've been sleeping at four everyday for the past week... I really really hope I can sleep heh. But I think I can, kinda sleepy now!

I've done my packing so far, just need to put some stuff into my backpack and my duffel bag. After that I'm good to go! Took some time off first just now to blog and tumblr. Just wanna write how I feel cause I'm pretty excited about the trip haha.

Well there are lots of reasons why I am so excited about the trip. One of them is cause to travel to Mongolia, Inner and/or outer is a dream for me. I want to travel there. When I looked at the trip's banner, I quickly signed up and... I'm leaving tomorrow! My life-long dream is coming true! How can I not feel happy and excited?

Next, as you all know, I really love travelling. I love discovering places, learning new cultures, and exposing myself to the beauty of a place I've never visited before. So yes again, I'm pretty excited about this trip! I get to learn more about the culture, the people and not to forget, the environment! That's the main objective of this project right?

I guess it's always good to give back to mother nature. We take so much from her, when she's angry, we blame and curse the condition. Only to know the cause of her anger - is us. So to plant trees in Inner Mongolia, it's a way for me to give back to her, and to prevent desertification to occur. Inner Mongolia is a beautiful place as I've seen from the net. I don't want it to turn into a desert.

Last but not least, trips like these are ways which I can escape from the troubles and reality of life. It's a way I can digress and just have a time to myself and my surrounding, to enjoy what I do, and to just lose myself to find myself. I will make sure that the 2 weeks spent there will be one of the best two weeks of my life. It will be great. I know it will :)

Right! I guess that's all for now. I'll be back on the 18th! Be prepared to be bombed with photos and stories and more from Inner Mongolia and Beijing! Looking forward for this awesome trip! I hope that the trip will go as smooth as possible, and that we'll have one of the greatest times of our lives there. I know it will!

See you on the 18th :)

Finally :)

9.5 hours more to fly to Beijing! :D :D

No comments: