Sunday 15 December 2013

Thailand Trip II

 I was in paradise indeed

Hello hello! I'm now back from my Thailand trip a few days ago! On Wednesday to be exact. But I went to meet Jing jing and her friend, Faith, in Bandung on Thursday and Friday so yup. The trip was so awesome! Had been feeling really empty due to the withdrawal syndrome I'm having yesterday. It's so... Haha, well the usual thing, after returning home from a trip.

Won't give much details to the trip but here it is anyway!

Met Jeslyn and Adeline last Sunday (8/12) at Bangkok straight away! My flight landed at 16:30 Bangkok time. Took the train to Ratchaprapop station and we met there. Walked to our hotel to drop off my luggage and we went for dinner at MBK, at the MK restaurant! Seriously good roast pork and duck there omg. Seriously THE bomb haha. So good!

Spent the rest of the evening walking along Pratunam, and got my sister 3 shirts there.

The next morning we're off to Krabi with our flight at 11 AM. Reached there at 1, and explored the Ao Nang area first before heading to the beach. And heading to the beach made us go back to the hotel to change to our swimwear cause we can't stand it! We just simply want to swim at the beach haha. Oh and by the way, Ao Nang beach is really beautiful!

 Ao Nang beach!

The next day we went for a 4 Islands tour which we booked before the trip. Actually we went to 5 islands (yay!) haha well not really "went" to 5 islands but at least we were there. First island was Tup island, which was connected to the second island, Chicken Island by a sandbank! It's really cool, but we didn't get to walk across cause the tide was getting higher.

 Boat at Tup island

The third island was the... I forgot the name oh dear. But we went for a short snorkeling trip there which is fun too. Umm I find that the water wasn't as clear. But seeing the fishes made me happy hehe. Went back to Chicken island for lunch again, then we headed to Porda island for a nice swim too in the clear blue waters! And lastly we headed for Phra Nang cave which I found out that Phra Nang is a sea-goddess and people prayed to her to seek blessing. Very interesting indeed.

 Phra Nang cave

And we headed back to Krabi, had an interesting ride back to our hotel, where we had to stand outside the transportation truck cause it was full hahaha. Cleaned up, went for dinner at a nice Muslim restaurant and ended our last night in Krabi with a SUPERB traditional Thai massage (for me and Jes) and Adeline had a great foot reflexology too. And we decided to have supper by buying food from 7-11. I wish we had nice food at 7-11 here!

 Sunset in Ao Nang

For the last day we just had breakfast and spent the rest of the morning walking along Ao Nang for the last time before heading to the airport. Jeslyn stayed back in Bangkok as her sister is coming to join her while Ade and I went back to Singapore/Jakarta respectively. Oh man, I swear I really don't feel like going back on that day. Krabi was just such a lovely place!

And then on Thursday I headed straight to Bandung to meet Jing Jing and her friend, Faith. We went to the volcano (Mt Tangkuban Perahu) first exploring the place there, and then to a Factory Outlet (Rumah Mode) and PVJ for dinner at Pizza e Iberra which is great! Friday was spent with last shopping trip at Jalan Riau and then we had a nice massage too. Seriously a great week for me. Just too awesome! No wonder I'm having severe withdrawal syndrome.

 Ratu crater at Mt Tangkuban Perahu

Oh well, all good times must come to an end, but well I really enjoyed myself. So thank you to Jes and Ade for making the Thailand trip such a wonderful one! And to Jing Jing and Faith as well, I'm glad to be your host and I hope you enjoyed yourselves in Bandung! :)

What a great way to end my year!

Alright I'll stop here for now. I'll write more about my trips soon, maybe :P

No comments: