Thursday 5 December 2013

December

 Clouds of Tasik

I'm rather slow but well, somehow I always, or I don't realise that we're already entering December. We're already inside the last month of the year and well, we're only left with 26 more days even. It feels rather quick and sad that the year is coming to an end but well, like I said the last time I somehow can't wait for this year to be over. So yeah, what's coming for us I wonder.

December is probably my favourite month of the year. It's the month of reminiscent, the last month of the year, where I bid goodbye to this chapter of my life while feeling eager to anticipate the next. With the increased frequency of rain and the drop in temperature, it just makes reminiscing something inevitable really heh.  So it's my favourite month. For a sentimental person like me.

It seems rather weird to realise that the year is coming to an end when it feels like yesterday that I opened my diary and think of what to write, to expect and to hope for this year. And now here I am thinking what have happened in the past 339 days. And yes it feels sad too that I wrote very little in my diary. Because I don't have the time to, somehow.

So I decided to reuse my diary for 2014 - save the earth and save the papers.

Been long since I blogged so here's a few update I guess. Last Sunday I went to Tasikmalaya, which is is town about 6 hours drive from my hometown! Went there with my sis and her boyfriend to attend her friend's wedding. Once again, it feels weird to attend a wedding of someone whom you know (rather close) when you're young. Time flies! Anyway happy wedding to the new couple, may this new chapter be a happy and great one for you! :)

Tasik is really quite a big town but I really find the streets rather empty. Maybe because it is big and the population is spread well throughout the city, unlike my small hometown where everyone seems cramped inside haha, and thus looking crowded-always. I was having diarrhea when I was there and it wasn't pleasant at all. Urgh, but well I survived so yeah.

Heading back from Tasik we went to Cipanas to attend another of my sis friend's engagement! Wow! Haha, oh man my primary school friends (or seniors) are getting married. It seriously made me feel really old haha. Anyho all the best to her too for the engagement. Looking forward to attending the wedding hehe.

Aaaaand 3 days later I'll be off to Thailand with Jes and Ade! Yes I know the situation over at the capital is a bit bad with the riots, but I'm glad to hear the news that the condition is starting to ease. And I hope by the time we go there the condition will be fine again and we'll just have a great time at the land of smile. I seriously can't wait to go, because I've been really looking forward to the trip, and I really need a holiday haha. So yes Sunday come faster! :P

Alright that's all for now I suppose. May December be a great month ahead to close this year. And happy reminiscing folks! :)

No comments: