Tuesday 15 November 2016

No Rest For The Wicked

It's been such a tiring and busy November for me. Like without realising, I just suddenly have lots of work to do heh. Okay probably it's my fault, I've been leaving work behind, thinking I can one shot them in one day or something. And also I went to Jakarta last week for 2 days so that contributes to the lack of time as well. Like on last weekend, I was doing work till 5.30 AM! Heh.

Weekends used to be something that I enjoy and look forward to. Well I still look forward to them, but now it just feels different. And don't get me wrong too, weekend is still a part of the week that I enjoy. Just that I have to do work even on weekends! Heh. Thus the title, no rest for the wicked.

I'm kind of okay with work on weekends. I often feel like it's part of growing up. It's like you know you're growing up when you're not complaining about doing work on weekends. Also besides that, it's like as if I have the whole weekend to myself doing things that I enjoy, not really. But less busy, definitely.

Anyway things were looking pretty busy for me the past week but today, I found something. Kind of a solution to this "busy-ness" mwahaha. Okay so I used to pile up my work and finish them in one day. Usually it's a Wednesday. But these days I feel like I always have something to do. So the solution is: Do a bit of work here and there every day! Then I won't have to feel stressed out to finish them.

And so it begins tomorrow. I just finished doing work and finally got the chance to blog now hah.

I think life is about finding rhythms. So perhaps in the past week (or all these while) I've been playing this symphony with the wrong rhythm. Now I found a new one and hopefully it helps. It feels kinda awesome and nice to explore new rhythms and see if they work or not. And by finding new rhythms, we can perhaps play this symphony better and better. In the next week, month, year, and life. And so on.

Sorry for not blogging often this month. Life has been crazy hectic! But I'm still trying to blog ten posts this month as usual. I have a couple of posts to talk about so yup, see you soon :)

No comments: