Monday 21 November 2016

Rant

I don't usually rant, and I always tell myself not to. But today I feel like it urgh haha. Okay so as you might know, Coldplay is coming next year to Singapore on the first of April. I failed to get ticket, both on the pre-sale and today's general sale. And it's fucking sold out right now. 

I logged in at 9 AM here (10 AM Singapore time) just to wait for an hour for the site to crash, and the announcement that the tickets have sold out. Yet after that people are showing how there are tickets being re-sold in other websites like Viagogo. WTF man seriously, it's so unfair!

I'm just so annoyed because I've waited for them to come to Southeast Asia and yes, this is the time. Yet I couldn't get the ticket. The whole situation was just mis-handled by Sports Hub I feel. First of all the pre-sale was so poorly managed. I mean the pre-sale code was the same for everyone. I saw someone screenshot the code and share it on Facebook. It shouldn't even be called a pre-sale because everyone can do it as long as they have the code! They should use different codes instead isn't it.

It's so disappointing how big fans of Coldplay (like me) couldn't get tickets, while horrible people who get tickets to resell them can get them so easily. It's so urghh whenever I think about it.

I feel like giving up. Although there are news that they might add more seats or even another night of show. I'm just going to let life takes its course. Will still try my best to get a ticket. If the universe has conspired with me to let me catch them live next year, so be it. It's just so.... Sigh....

No comments: