Saturday 13 April 2019

Happy Record Store Day!

Once again, I'm not taking part in this year's RSD, cause, life. HAHAHA.

But would like to say thank you to my trusty Record Shop in Indonesia, Millers Record for helping me get some RSD releases! Especially Olafur Arnalds' RSD version of re:member. Man I really really want to get that album but because I know I won't be in RSD, I felt a bit sad that I won't be able to get it but boom, Millers Record got it! So thank you so much for getting me a copy of that. Also got Madonna's RSD of La Isla Bonita single and remix of it. Which is one of my favourite songs from her!

Well I think it's getting harder for me to join RSD in the future. And so far I only got one RSD special release, which is Shura's Touch single on a hot pink vinyl mwahaha. Which was also sent by an angel from Glasgow. Thanks Mandy! But well, I still stand firm with the idea of buying physical format.

There's just really something about collecting physical format. And I've been doing this for 17 years mind you haha. Even though it's not vinyls but CDs. I'm still going to continue doing this until I can't, or until the music industry has stopped producing physical formats. Which I hope not.

Alright that's all for this short random post! Once again happy Record Store Day eveeryone.

Here's to the people who still believe that music needs a physical manifestation!

Keep spinning.

No comments: