Sunday 17 November 2019

Endgame

We're left with 6 and a half more weeks to the end of 2019 and... Can I finish writing 100 entries here?! That's a question haha. I'm currently also struggling to fill up my journal even though I'm confident that I will be able to do it! I have plans for the endgame. Wow sounds so Avengers haha. 

Actually sadly speaking... I might not continue blogging next year. I mean I will still blog, but not as often as I used to. I'm still going to aim for 50 posts a year. And I hope to continue keeping this blog alive. I really don't wanna abandon you. You've been a friend of mine for the past 11 years!

Also I'm just keeping my English skill up to standard. I realise sometimes it's kind of deteriorating already heh, I forget a few words and so on. So blogging is one way where I can keep it alive too. And yeah I just want to keep on writing until I can't write anymore. There will be a huge change next year!

The endgame is coming. Lets finish good.

No comments: