Thursday 28 November 2019

Menari Dengan Bayangan


So I just listened to Hindia's debut album called Menari Dengan Bayangan (Dancing With The Shadow) which is released tonight (it's past 12 AM now heh). Wow. I'm just blown away. I think this is an incredible album. I feel like I have found a piece of me that I've been searching for a long time. Thank you Baskara for this masterpiece. I think a lot of people will find solace in this album.

I discovered Hindia recently after discovering .feast, and in fact I didn't know Hindia is Bas' solo project haha. Was a bit confused at first but yep I ultimately found out that Bas is .feast's vocalist and Hindia is his solo project. I really hope to see him live one day! I really enjoy this album. His songs are amazingly... Empowering but at the same time also comforting. It really made me feel less alone.

Once again thank you Bas for this beautiful album. I hope you do take care of yourself too.

Would like to end with one of my favourite lines from Mata Air

Mata airmu ada di sini
Mata airmu diri sendiri
Temukan makna hidup mu sendiri
Menarilah dengan bayangan diri sendiri

No comments: