Tuesday 7 January 2020

Back again

Hello, I just returned from a short trip to Singapore back on Sunday! I went there for a weekend from Friday and it truly felt like a really short trip haha. Had a wonderful time reuniting with some of my friends, some of whom I haven't met in 7 years! And also felt awesome to be reunited with Vithya again after two years. Decided to go back to SG for a trip and also to meet her while she's in town.

I just spent the past two days finishing work and doing some unpacking (I haven't finished unpacking!) and I will blog about my trip soon. I need to sort out the photos too heh.

Anyway this trip flew by quickly. Which really made me think about the fact that... If a year flew by like a breeze, I'm pretty sure 3 days flew by even more quickly too. So yeah. Tempus fugit!

I will see you soon about the trip alright. 

No comments: