Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year 2020!

Hello hello, first of all wishing you a happy new year 2020! I can't believe we're back in the twenties again now haha. Well I hope 2020 will be a better year than 2019, and that it will be filled with joy, hope and as always, mindfulness! May we all be given courage, patience and wisdom to move forward in this new year, and let us all march forward together towards the horizon. Whew, can't believe a decade just went by like that. And here we are now, another new one. I wonder how it's gonna be.

Well nobody knows the answer to that except for time itself. But let us all take this decade day by day, week by week, month by month and eventually year by year. I'd love to quote Dr Seuss:

"So be sure when you step
step with care and great tact
and remember that
Life's a Great Balancing Act!
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft
And never mix up your right foot with your left"

From my favourite poem: Oh The Places You'll Go.

Anyway as mentioned last year (oh gosh last year felt so long ago haha), I won't be setting myself goals for this blog in 2020. I will not have a minimum number of post in a year and so on. But I do have plans on what I wanna do this time round. And that will be for another separate post.

Alright that's all from me on this first post of 2020! Okay I swear I've been enjoying saying "Twenty Twenty" the past 24 hours haha. Such a cool name for a year. And definitely my last 20s :P

Here's to a Terrific Twenty Twenty ahead folks!

No comments: