Saturday 18 January 2020

Easy

It's the 18th day of the month and oh it feels good not to fret over the number of posts every month! Hahaha. Usually by this date I would freak over how little my number of posts is, but hey, I've decided not to limit myself anyway so yep. Anyway, today I'm gonna talk about my plans for this blog in this new year. And new era you can say. What I'm going to do, and not going to no longer do.

So yes as I mentioned I won't be "targeting" myself with a number of post per month/year. I was actually planning to at least blog 50 posts in a year but meh, I can't promise myself either so yep. I think I shouldn't promise something I may not fulfill. Also it goes against my idea of not targeting myself haha.

Secondly no more music of the month. I might do music of the year at the end of each year, but for not I'm going to do this monthly list in my journal. Cause yeah I don't think I wanna do on both!

Okay so that's for what I'm not going to continue doing. Here's what I'm gonna do!

As usual I will post some great music that I discovered in the month, or any interesting music/music video that I come across with. And not forgetting some photos that I took as well.

And I might try to write more thoughtful and planned-out posts. And yes, I might share it on my social media. Not sure if this is a good idea or not but I don't know why I have this feeling of wanting to share my stories more to other people. Who knows I'll be a famous blogger one day. Dream on Adhi.

I will still post about my travels/trips to places. And I'm thinking of writing more random posts? Like just a daily life kind of post. I think it's what I was planning to make my blog about - a place where I write about my memories, so that I can read them back again in the future. I was recently reading my old posts and it's quite fun! Writing about random things and events that happened heh.

Alright I guess that's all for now. Whew it feels good not to pressurise yourself mwahaha. Anyway I got myself another new journal too and I've been thinking about plans on how to fill it. I'm glad that I managed to fill my 2019 journal even though I thought I was going to have a difficult time finishing it but nope. Lets just continue the tradition in 2020 I guess. This is the 10th year that I'm journaling!

I hope 2020 has been starting well for you. Have a great week/remaining of January ahead guys :)

No comments: