Friday 3 June 2022

Hi

I know you're gonna be bored reading how I begin my blogpost, again.

But hello!! Look who's back after 4 months HAHAHA. Gosh has it really been 4 months? What have I been doing that I didn't manage to blog a single post? Like wow are you that busy Adhi? Hahaha. Well yes I've been busy, I have also been doing lots of work, and as usual I have a new sleeping habit/pattern now that it's kinda impossible for me to blog. Man, this is why you shouldn't skip blogging for too long haha. You ended up needing to update every single bit up. What.

Life's been pretty okay thus far. Busy as usual. And yeah now I don't even know how to update you with my life haha. Life's... Just like that I guess. I don't know how to explain it much!

I had a great holiday back in May during the Lebaran holiday. Pretty great 10 days spending at home, resting, doing nothing, and also playing with the nephews cause they stayed overnight at my house. And we got back to work on the 11th of May, and yeah that's pretty much it.

And and and.... I also traveled to Singapore! Back last week. Man it was such a great trip. And this is the reason why I decided to blog again haha. Just to blog about my trip! That's for another post.

But man I hope I haven't reached that state where I'm now just going to blog when something exciting is happening or something haha. Well this is after all the first time in 2.5 years that I traveled again. Although I never really consider going back to Singapore as "traveling". So yes definitely a blog post worthy trip! Anyhoo, I have so many things to talk about. Traveling, Singapore and so on.

Alright this is just a really short update from me. I will see you with photos and posts about my trip to SG. Such a great trip. Also yeah it feels rather weird blogging again after such a long time. 

See you soon!

No comments: