Thursday 30 June 2022

Lets Give It Another Try

Right so today is the last day of June and... I have something in mind. Actually this have been on my plan this year and I suppose it's a great time to implement it in my blog. 

Well so to welcome me turning *cough cough* thirty I mean eighteen plus twelve hahaha. I've actually been thinking about 30 things I learned in 30 years of my life. I've been writing this on my journal since... Around April or May. I'm thinking of just writing it in my journal but this idea came into my mind during the Lebaran holiday! And also to save this blog for dying, I have decided to celebrate my birthday month by writing these 30 lessons for the month of July! 

I'll probably end up writing like 5 posts in a day but that's okay. My aim is to have 31 posts in July hah.

So 30 days for 30 lessons and one day for my usual birthday reflection. Okay I have been writing these lessons on my journal and I'm actually not done with everything yet. Basically back in April/May I just brain dump everything on my journal. Some lessons share the same theme so I will strike them off. I may edit some of them, add some, minus some and so on. 

Also apologies if there's some recurring/repeating theme!

Alright wish me luck and enjoy these lessons!

No comments: