Tuesday 8 November 2022

I'm Back

PREP live at Joyland Festival, Jakarta

Hello hello everyone. No I'm not back in this blog, I mean yes I am but... I just got back from...

My First Music Festival After 2.5 Years!!!

Yup I went to Joyland Festival last weekend. and I really had a great time there! It is also my first time attending a 3-day Music Festival and I'm sorry but I realised I'm no longer young and I don't think I'll ever do it again. Attending a 3 day music festival that is. I was just so tired by the end of it haha. And I ended up calling the night early even though it is still young. Well I guess age is catching up on me.

Anyway I'm going to talk about each day on a separate post.

Those 3 days of music have really made me think and reflect actually. I think about the past 2.5 years. About the things that were taken away from us. What are you grateful for?

I've spent the past 2.5 years watching online concerts, livestreams and chats from the artists and bands. I am very thankful that the music community has stick by in the past 2.5 years by attending these online concerts and chats and so on. To have this feeling of communion returned to us is really a great feeling that I'm so thankful to experience again. And I hope I can attend more soon.

I managed to catch many of my favourite artists and bands at Joyland, some for the first time. And I'm very happy to be able to do this in these 3 days! And I even got reunited with one of my favourite bands: PREP! Alright more of this in the next coming posts.

Alright I guess that's all from me now. Just a short, lively and lovely update from me. See you!

No comments: