Saturday 28 November 2009

Home, is where the heart is?


This is a picture of Pelabuhan Ratu.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Taken somewhere somewhen last year


Hello people! Yay finally able to blog again. It's been such a long time since I touched this blog... Anyway here I am again. Blogging. First thing first, I'm back at Indo now! Yup, I went back for my holidays and gonna return back to Singapore at around January. For the D-Day. Scary right.

Anyho, since I'm back, I'm going to talk about the things that had happened so far. Well the flight was alright I think, was my first time taking a budget airline... Hmm what can you expect yeah? You know? No food, except for a piece of chocolate muffin and a cup of H2O.

Anyway, that's for the flight part, when I reached my hometown, it was FREAKING cold I tell you. It's even colder than my airconned room. I need blanket and stuff haha. But the most remarkable one is my dogs! My dogs have grown quite a lot, they were huge (well I mean bigger when I last saw them).

Come to think of it, it's been 10 months since I return home, no wonder so many things changed yeah?

And oh I forgot to mention, two of my sis' friends went with us too.

So today (yesterday), we went to Pelabuhan Ratu. It's one of my favourite place here in my town. It's not a part of the town, well it's kind of a part of a bigger part of my town. Okay, forget it if you don't get what I'm talking about. Take it as somewhere in my hometown yes.

Basically it's a beach, very very beautiful. And guess what, I watched, as in literally WATCHED the sun set today! It was one of the amazing view that I've seen in my life. It's such a beautiful view, too good to miss, too beautiful to talk about. I'm just speechless.

Then we returned home and then bought dinner and yup. Went to a tour of my hometown with my sister and her BF and her friends. It was rather an enjoyable one even though it rained. Quite heavily. That's why it's so cold now.

Anyway that's all for today I suppose. More to come in this ~hopefully-won't-be-so-boring~ holiday trip. I didn't want to let history repeat itself, again. EEEK! Haha. Anyway so that's all and see ya!

Home. It's good, it's bad. Hopefully it's more of the good.

No comments: