Thursday 19 November 2009

Maksim!


Once a passion, always a passion.
Photography by Yours Truly
Piano is the sex!


Yo, today (yesterday, 19/11/2009) would be the best day of my LIFE! I mean one of the best. Because I went to watch Maksim's live concert at the Esplenade! And yes I went with Serena and her friend. The three of us were AMAZED. Omg, I'm still so excited even until now! Seriously!

And I went to get his autogrpahed-new album, PURE! Yup, AUTOGRAPHED. Can you believe that? Oh man I'm so excited! Weeee. Okay that's enough for the excitement.

And you know what? He NODDED at ME! OMG!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay enough enough. Anyway after his performance, I was really inspired you know. His playings were awesome, it "melts" me! Especially the New World Symphony and the encore song. It was amazing and breathtaking. The hall was quiet and was seriously stunned by his playing, in a good way, and yeah. It was just speechless.

Well it was really sad that I couldn't see his fingers though. That's the real deal.

Anyway before that in the day, I went for my health check-up at Jurong. Was kinda pissed when I went to Jurong Medical Centre (JMC) and they say I couldn't do one there. I'm like it's stated by SP that I could go here and now what. Okay nevermind. After that they asked me to go to another clinic at Jurong. And I did my checkup there.

The checkup was alright, blood test, X-ray, urine. height and visual. Nothing wrong so far EXCEPT that I'm obese. Kinda not bothered, cause I just had an exam. Exam = no exercise = fats. So yup. Exercise time!!! Maybe during hols. That would be my agenda.

Then after that. STORM! Nah I mean monsoon rain. It was super heavy just now, that a flood, a small one, occurred at Pandan Valley Road there. Some parts like Jelita. Well it was my first time seeing a flood in Singapore. Kinda scary. Reminds me of some natural disaster.

Anyway that's all for the day! It was an AWESOME day! Too bad I can't take picture with the king of piano. Oh man, but at least his autograph is enough yes. Okay see you then!

A passion will always be a passion.

No comments: