Friday 13 November 2009

Liberta!

I'm FREEEEEEE YAYNESS

Okay that's for the big picture. I'm free at last! I've endured the past three weeks and it's gone in a blink. Yes, A BLINK. It just like woosh, and it flies over you. Past you. Like how the wind blows. But It's over! And I promise, I won't care about anything else. Not even about the results. I'm leaving everything to the heavens haha!

Today was the last paper and after Chem papers, everyone was cheering up haha! But it's not so -hot- kind of cheer haha, it was rather a silent one. But I knew that everyone IS happy. I'm sure, right?

After the paper went to Vivo with Neal, Annabel, Rachel, Federick and Cheryl who joined us later to catch a movie. 2012! It's okay... Scary and tense. But the story is so cliched. But I love the way how they sustain the story there. Before the movie, Fed and I went for a little shopping. Well it's actually me haha. Thanks for the help in choosing the shirts yeah!

After the movie returned to school for the Graduation Ceremony. It was nice I guess, but not so touching as last year's. I didn't cry! Lol. But yes, I felt really sad and touched after seeing the videos and how we have progressed for the four years. I can't believe I am who I am now. Seriously.

And yes, gonna miss you all my friends! Keep in contact yes?

And anyway after the ceremony it was pictures time so yup. After that went to eat with Neal, Annabel and Rachel at Pizza hut in Clementi. Whew can they please like improve their service? Gosh... And the pasta is undercooked. Sigh, no comments.

And now I'm here! I'm looking forward to a good night sleep tonight. Cause I've been depriving of sleep. Thanks to all the studying and revising and TYS-ing. But it's OVER! OVER and OVER! Haha! Shall upload the pictures soon yes. See ya then!

This is the 4 years, that I'll never forget.

No comments: