Sunday 15 November 2009

Relax? No


The stage I used to see.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Tanglin's stage.


Okay as you can see, the picture in my blog disappears... Damn, I love the picture a lot! And I love the skin as well. IT's okay, time to source out for new skin I guess. Perhaps a new skin to signify the end of Os yeah.

Anyway today was alright I guess. Stayed at home for a long time cause Annabel and me were busy doing the speech thing for prom. Oh well, I thought I could relax after Os but turned out I can't relax. I have to get busy to do stuff.

And the performance with Jolene? Oh well, I think it's kinda ridiculous that we are only given like 3 days to prepare the item. Jolene and me are not even prepared lol. And neither have we practised. It's what I called eleventh-hour practice haha.

Spent yesterday looking for my Prom shoes. Found one and the price was OUCH. But anyway I think the shoe is going to be worth it cause I can use it for future use too. Not that I'll only buy this for Prom. That would be ridiculous.

Oh well. Prom, dread or beautiful, I'm still looking forward to it. It's gonna be the last gathering of the students so yeah. I just hope that it's gonna be a blast. Nah, it will be a blast. A memorable one as well yes. Okay see ya I guess.

It's weird how days gone by so quickly.

No comments: