Wednesday 6 February 2013

Beginning of the end

Hello, just got the feel to blog! Which is good. I have to keep on blogging heh. Such a shame to say I shall blog more but hey I didn't blog for quite some times already. Been quite busy the past few days but well I shall make some time to blog tonight. And I want to blog about something which I've been thinking about, a lot, today.

Well somehow today reality is sinking in more and more. And I realised that hey, everything is seriously coming to an end. When I mean everything, I mean everything. When I mean seriously, I mean really soon. 3 years of poly flew by rather... Quickly. Though somehow my 3 years of education seems longer than my 4 years of secondary school education.

This came about when I scroll through Twitter and Facebook with everyone ending their FYP, stressed about exams and so on. It's interesting, how 3 years ago we were so eager to have FYP, thinking how interesting it will be, forming your group etc. Though at the end of the day, I have no group for it and went solo instead. But it's okay.

And also soon I'm going to have my last few lessons in SP. In fact like I only have 2 more assignments! (Which I think I should get a start on it ASAP). After all these years, countless of assignments, reports, datasheets and not to forget the tons of journals I've read, they are finally coming to an end. Man, seriously doesn't feel like 3 years.

It feels rather funny to think of all these. But at the same time I have a sense of pride too, that I have really enjoyed my time in poly. That going to poly was the right choice, even though back in sec 3, going to SAJC was all I ever have in my mind. And all these changed in sec 4. So well... I'm glad I took this path. The path which many think I wouldn't take.

Ah well, last few weeks in SP. Must make it an awesome one. And I know it will.

Till next time.

No comments: