Saturday 2 February 2013

Great Saturday

For once in a very long time
I feel like a kid once again

Hello once again! Bad, this is bad, at this rate so I'm going to like blog once a week? Oh dear need to blog more! Haha. Oh well but I have to say this week I've been very busy! But I'm so glad that my presentation on Willin and Par3 is over whew... Such a tormenting paper but I have to say I'm really happy that we pulled through it! Yay to us :)

Well if that was my last presentation in poly, then... I guess I kinda screwed it up. I didn't say what I've been practising to say. I didn't say in the order of what I think I should say, and so on. Nerves got the better of me I suppose. But oh well, I'm sincerely glad that that didn't happen during my FYP presentation. Nightmare I tell you, nightmare!

So after school I rushed down to MBS cause we had a one-night stay with Jeslyn, Ade and Neal! Thank you Jes for getting the room (I don't know which way since you insisted for not telling me the full story heh) but thanks cause I really enjoyed the stay with the 4 of us! Reminds me so much of our Genting trip last time haha.

Had dinner at Carnivore, which is our first time there. IT'S SO GOOD! But being "carnivore" of course, I had so much meat. But who cares it's so good! Haha. Really yummy and I would love to come back there one day :P Especially the beef, they are so so good. The rump steak and so on! And the friendly staff as well who constantly offered us food heh.

As for today we headed for the newly opened SEA aquarium at Sentosa! It's really a beautiful place, and walking inside feels so therapeutic and lovely. I feel like a kid once again, in a very very long time. And the Open Ocean space it's so magical! Really nice place. Shall bring my cousins there when we come here the next time or something like that hehe.

And then I rushed home, cause I need to go to the airport to fetch my dad's colleague. Thankfully everything was on time.

Oh well, it was a fabulous weekend. I can't believe it's February already! January feels like it just fly past like -that-. It's the 33rd day of the year and well, it's pretty fast. Quite scary I must say. And I can't wait for CNY! Haha one of my favourite times of the year where my family will reunite! And hmm been craving for some of my hometown food heh.

Alright that's all for now. Promise, I shall blog more often :)

1 comment:

purpleskies said...

I want to go there! haha so mesmerising :D