Friday 15 February 2013

End of poly

Whew, it's Friday, 15th of February and today I officially ended my poly life. I just finished my last presentation on poly, which was Dr Loh's journal club presentation. It all feels so surreal. Won't be attending anymore class although I still have a report to do which is due next week. And I'm going to finish settling some stuff before I leave.

It feels really weird that 3 years of poly life has officially come to an end. Though somehow, unlike secondary school (the end of O Levels) I don't feel that sense of liberation, that sense of achievement I felt I so-deserve it. Well three years were indeed wonderful I must say. I didn't regret taking this path at all, although some people told me that I will.

I guess it's not in whether you made the wrong choice or not. But more of how you work with it. It will always be a wrong choice if you feel negative about it. But I don't. I have gained a lot of things throughout these three years. Be it knowledge, friendship, memories or etc. And I must say all these things, are too precious and too wasted to be regretted.

So to those who tell me I will regret this, here I am telling you, that I do not.

I'm going for dinner with the GT peeps later as a gathering. And my sis and cousins are also in Singapore for the weekend. Gonna enjoy myself before I start doing my report haha. And it's been a very long time since the GTs and I met!

Still can't believe my poly life has officially come to an end. When I could still remember all the "firsts" that I had in poly. First lesson, first class, first practical session, first presentation and so on. Here I am, a student who just attended his last lesson in poly. Oh well...

Well here's to my awesome DBS 3B/02. Thank you for being an awesome class for the past 2 years. Though I may not be really close with you all but thanks for everything I guess. We went through a lot, and we deserve a break now. I wish you all the best in your future endeavour. Wherever you go, go with all your heart! All the best guys. And keep in touch! :)


Thank you for everything :)

No comments: