Saturday 16 March 2013

One week

 Sunset today. 
My hometown possibly has the best sunsets ever

Hello, yes it's been one week since I got home... Last week (doh!) and well life's pretty much okay. Still trying to adapt to the new life here. I wouldn't say new but oh well I mean like "new" you get what I mean haha. And to also try to live with these new changes. Slowly but surely I'll get there. Anyway today was a great Saturday I guess?

There was an electricity shut-down in my town from 12 - 3 PM. I woke up to deafening silence. Just kidding but yes it was pretty quiet and it kinda feels nice actually. There was nothing but the sound of birds chirping and so on. Ate my brunch and as usual followed my dad to the office for a short chat. We then decided to go to the garden and this time round I promise to bring my camera.

CAUSE THE SUNSET WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Here's a few pictures I took of the sunset and some random shots we did with my sister, brother and sis-in-law! Really cool eh :D

My sis and sis-in-law jump shots

My brother jump shot! Love this one

 Lovely couple post-wedding shot mwahaha

I suck at jumpshot so this will do

Aren't the sky so lovely! Thankfully I brought my camera along with me cause there were so many times that I went here without the camera and the sky was so beautiful and I had nothing but my handphone, which takes decent photos but not so awesome ones. Plus I've not control over the handphone camera anyway :/ but oh well I'm glad I brought the camera today :)

Results will be out in about 3 days time! Are you excited? Cause I am. Hahaha. Not that I'm super confident that I will do well for my modules, just that I can't wait to taste the fruits of my labour! No matter what the taste is, but I hope with all my heart that it's going to be sweet. Cause I think I've worked hard, especially for FYP. That's the module I'm super interested about.

Well, I find it hard to find time to blog at times. Maybe I should adapt a one week one post... Or but well, I'll just blog whenever I can and whenever I find the time to. It's just weird to blog because, I don't know what to blog about. It all seems so surreal that I'm no longer a student. That's why I'm finding it hard to blog because there literally is nothing to blog about.

I definitely miss those days where I can blog about school. Funny things that happened in class, lessons or in school. Awesome experiments in labs that never fail to amaze me and so on. 

I miss those days when I blog about how much I'm going to miss those days

And to realise that those days have now turned to memories.
It's just too surreal

2 comments:

purpleskies said...

yeah all those times in school are memories now. omg your new banner at the top of the page is too cute! haha anw have a wonderful holiday. carpe diem!

Adhi S said...

Haha yeah I shot it at JB actually, the cat was so chill! :P You too! Yes must remind myself carpe diem too. I... Haven't done whatever I planned to do hah