Wednesday 22 May 2013

Graduated at last

Hello everyone here I am writing this as a....

SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC GRADUAND, CLASS OF 2013!

I seriously can't believe that I have graduated. But as much as I can't believe it, I... Really have graduated. Seriously I am now a graduand. SERIOUSLY! Haha. It feels all so surreal that I'm done with my polytechnic life, that I have officially graduated and formally bid farewell to my polytechnic education. It feels bizarre yet fruitful and... All real.

It was really great haha. Graduation felt like the fastest thing that ever happened in my life. It all happened in a flash. When I was on stage I went all numb and deaf. It feels like I couldn't hear what the crowd was saying, how the announces pronounced my name. It all went quiet and deafening really. In a good way. It was just all crazy and fast.

And guess what I did for my graduation?

YEAH BABY

Okay pardon the unglamness but that's what I do. Ouyeah haha. I'm so glad that I did what I did on stage! I wanted to shout "I Love Kidney Fibrosis" on stage but I reckon that's kinda too nerdy. Then I wanted to take a photo of the whole cohort in the middle of the stage but my camera was too heavy and bulky so yeah not feasible.

So that was the least of things I can do.

Well as I looked over at the photos I took today, it feels like it was yesterday when I entered poly. Seeing all the faces of my friends, lecturers, staffs and everyone else. It felt like a dream really. I am really going to miss everyone in SP. It feels like the whole of poly was a dream. Well but it's definitely not going to be a dream I wish I wouldn't wake up from haha. 3 years is enough.

But yeah I will definitely miss all these people. They are just some of the most loveliest people on earth. And to part with them just feels so... Sigh. Unthinkable.

Well I'm just glad I took this route. I really have no regrets joining SP, joining Biomed.

Till then SP, I'm going to miss everyone. Thank you for the three wonderful years of great learning journey. Three beautiful years of unforgettable memories. And I will definitely miss you like crazy. It's been a great honour to be your student :)

And well, here's me signing off as an SP graduand

Happy Graduation!

No comments: