Tuesday 21 May 2013

Graduating, tomorrow

I can't believe that it will all be our turn to graduate tomorrow. After three years of hardwork and three years of wishing I could graduate alongside my seniors. After three years of blood (literally), sweat and tears, and also three years of unforgettable moments both in classroom and out. Tomorrow I will formally bid farewell to my polytechnic education.

I sincerely have no regrets to take this path. This path where back then many still consider as the "other" path. Some say I will change for the worst when I step inside, while some say poly will definitely change your life. May it be that I have changed for the worst or better, I leave it for the world to judge. We're all born to be judged anyway so no complains.

But well I have definitely bitten more than I can chew, in a good way. I have learnt more than what my lecture notes have taught me, and I definitely have learned more that what my COURSE have taught me - if it's not for the people I've met, the camps I went to, and the trips I have signed up for (Thank you CLS FOC, CLS FLC, Greeen Desert @ SP Fall 2011, LEAP Intermediate Kinabalu).

Going to polytechnic have definitely changed my life in many ways. The way I see it, the way I approach it, the way I handle it. Not only that I've learned so much about the beautiful human body, but I've also learned the complexity of the human mind through the interactions I've made with different people. Like I once said, poly taught me not only about biomedical science but also, about people.

And I'm truly proud with what I have achieved now. No one told me to go to poly (in fact everyone's asking why back then), no one told me to enter biomedical science. I'm thankful that my parents supported my decision. It is only me who told myself to enter this school and this course. And at the end of the day?

I feel proud of what I've achieved. As I always believed, the only reward you get for choosing the path you choose for yourself is a sense of joy and satisfaction no one can feel but yourself. Even if it means that you may not head towards the direction you wish you were heading.

To be honest I don't know how to feel about tomorrow. How I will feel on stage. What will I think and what will be on my mind. Well it's for me to know and me to find out. What I know is, I will definitely miss the people I've met and the lecturers who had taught me. Though we may be separated, I know we'll still be bonded with one thing known as friendship.

Well. It's my graduation tomorrow. So to all my CLS buddies, happy graduation. Time to celebrate off our three years of hard work.

See you tomorrow and HAPPY GRADUATION!

No comments: