Monday 6 May 2013

Late night posting

 We're all afraid of taking the first step to a new place
But deep inside we know we have to.

Well you must be wondering why I'm posting on such ungodly hour. But well, I just feel like writing. And time is money. If I can find the time, and the feel to write, I should better write. So anyway it's dawn of Monday, a new week is starting and Sunday has just ended. Such a pity that I couldn't find enough time to really blog, I mean properly blog, like how I used to do back in Singapore. How I would just properly sit down and blog, have time to myself.

Well of course, I have to say goodbye to that life soon. A new one is starting and things have to change. I just need to get used to this. Though I really enjoy blogging and just sitting down here all by myself writing down my thoughts and feelings about the days. I guess I realised that after blogging for 5 years, the older I get, the lesser I want to blog about what happened during the day, but more of random thoughts that I have about the day.

It seems all so surreal that we will all be graduating soon. Well pictures of the seat numbers and graduation invitations are pouring all over haha. And I just found out mine too via SAS. It just seems... So surreal but hey it's VERY real I mean we are really graduating haha. And that polytechnic life has come to an end. Graduation is the day where we formally bid farewell to our days in poly. The three bittersweet years that we all went through.

I guess time is flying and it always flies. I still remember that three years ago, the 17 year old me wish I was the one graduating back then, in Graduation 2010. For three years I've been wishing to graduate and of course after three years of blood (literally), sweat and tears, I'm finally graduating soon. I can't wait to be back with all my friends in our graduation robes. Taking photos and just have a good time together. Though part of me wishes poly life to never end!

And of course after graduation we'll all move on with our lives. Some will enter universities, some starts working first to gather experience and some enter universities late. And like the rest, I need to move on too. And I know what I'll be doing, we know what we'll all be doing - we just don't know how it will go right? And we human beings are afraid of three things - uncertainties, moving on and taking the first step. But we know we have to.

Alright enough of emo stuff about the future-slash-graduating.

On the other hand, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! Cause I'll be watching Sigur Ros live in Jakarta concert! Aiyayayayayay. Been feeling so jittery and excited about this, well probably cause the days are getting closer (I mean I have been waiting for this since January) so yep. But nevertheless yes I'm pretty excited, can't wait to hear them again! Alrighty, I know Friday will come quickly. And thinking of the ending of the concert already made me feel sad T_T so don't think about it hahaha.

Alright I'll see you again, hopefully soon. On the other hand, here's to a great week ahead!

No comments: