Sunday 28 April 2013

Thailand Graduation Trip - Part 2 Phuket (Day 6 and 7)

Right! I better get going with this if not I will never finish it! Haha

Alright for day 6 and 7, which were our last two days, I didn't take much photos :( Cause in day 6 we went for the ATV ride, water rafting and waterfall trekking! The photos are in Weilun's underwater camera which I'm still in the process of downloading, and it's not done yet. So I'll post them later okay! :) So yup cause of these activities I didn't bring my camera out. But here are some photos I took in day 6 after the activities! :)

Oh and some photos of cute monkeys from the monkey cave before the day begins! :)

 My brother from another species

 On the way back to Phuket from Pha Nga (outside of Phuket)
Fruit stalls!

 So I bought this fruit called Salak!
Which I also eat in Indonesia, and they're called Salak too

Thankfully it didn't rain during our activities -_-

And after we returned to Phuket, we wash up and then we decided to end of our trip (being the last night here) to go for a drink! But before that we went to search for food. So we walked along the beach street but couldn't find anything suitable. So we decided to go walk along Bangla road, which is famous for its night life! And to our luck we find a nice food fair :D So we just bought food and we share it together hehe. And there was an awesome singer too!

And after searching for a place to settle for our drinks, we decided to go to Red Hot Bar along the Ratuthin street, near the intersection of Soi Bangla. To all who are going Phuket, I highly recommend you to go there for a drink haha. Love the band and the atmosphere! They have jug margaritas too! We ordered a jug, and I ordered uhhh...

 

Okay here's the story I got real high that night haha. Drank (and shared) two pints and one bottle of Chang. Plus the jug margaritas. I forgot what happened but I remember that I vomited when I reached the hotel. And I got severe hangover the day after. Oh dear haha. But it's a great night I must say! Would love to come back :D

And yes the picture beside is the jug margarita hehe






Right so that's all for the last night in Phuket. For the last day, we decided to swim at the hotel after breakfast, wash up, and then we went for lunch. Before lunch we decided to go to Patong Beach to walk around but the weather was not on our side so we rushed back to the street. We decided to go to Jungceylon for lunch at a restaurant called the Soup Restaurant. And then we spent the rest of the afternoon walking around Patong :)

We were trying hard to look for the Thai Iced Tea! Haha, we found an unattended stall near Ratuthin street but no one came. So we decided to walk along Patong beach again and... We found it! Alright here are some photos I took during that afternoon.

 Patong Beach in the late morning
(Note the dark clouds at the back :P)

 En route Jungceylon via tuk tuk!

 We walked Patong Beach for this! Hahaha
And it tasted so good.

 Fine day at Patong beach

 The famous pancake stall!

 And what we found when we're back at the hotel HAHAHA

Oh man blogging about this trip made me really miss our trip so very much! At the same time I must also say that it's been a wonderful time I had with the 5 of us. I'm so glad that we went for this trip together and braved Thailand together. And quite thankful that weather has been on our side as well. I really love Thailand, it's a uniquely beautiful place. I would love to come back when I have the chance. I'll definitely be back! :')

And to end off this post, here's our jump shot at Patong!

 
Thanks for everything JAMBS!

-JAMBSGT13-

No comments: