Sunday 14 April 2013

Different

 Sometimes, I don't wish to leave paradise

Right, I'm back here once again! Okay not gonna blog about my trip cause I'm not yet done sorting out the photos :P And also I've been editing the videos I took there. Making a video of our trip! So that I can enjoy it anytime I want in the future :) Anyway I'm still having withdrawal syndrome urghh, though it's been 3 days since I got back here. Hate being a sentimental person!

But what to do? :/

Anyway I enjoyed making the videos. I've always wanted to make such videos, I even planned this way before we decide which country we'll go for our graduation trip. Well it's quite difficult editing, since I've never done this kind of thing before (I always do timelapse or photo montage) but nevertheless the process is really fun! I'll show you once it's done.

Today is Sunday. But somehow, today feels really different. Sundays no longer feel like the Sundays I've been having for the past one year. Although I did the same routine, just like any other. Perhaps it's the fact that I... Am no longer a student in this sunny island. As I once believed that coming back will feel different, and yes it is indeed different.

It is different in many ways. Taking the bus, walking on streets I always walked on, eating the same food, grocery shopping, all these were things I always do, right? But now everything just feels different. Different in so many ways.

Tomorrow the new academic year for poly students (except for TP and RP I think) is starting. Feels like my three years in poly just happened in a flash. I entered poly back in 2010, it's been 3 years since my first day in SP! And back a year ago I was starting my internship for year 3, which I'm so so glad that I don't have to go through that again (oops).

Anyway, all the best to all the freshies, and everyone else who are coming back to school!

This week I'm gonna be occupied by quite a few things, so I must make the better of everything! I hope my withdrawal syndrome from my trip will go away soon, though I really think it's gonna be difficult haha. Oh well, I'll talk to you soon again, with stories about my trip! :)

No comments: