Friday 12 April 2013

Thailand Trip 2013

Hi everyone! It's been a week since I blogged but anyway, yes I'm back from my Thailand Graduation trip! It was such an awesome trip with 4 of my friends, and I really enjoyed it! So anyway I returned yesterday and oh gosh I really don't feel like leaving Phuket (our last city of departure) cause it's been such an amazing place. But oh well, time has to go on right!

It's been a bad day today cause I've been having withdrawal syndrome whereby I don't feel like doing anything at all. In fact I actually skipped all my meals (since I woke up at 12 Hah) and only had dinner as my proper meal with Neal, which was ramen. Yum. Oh well I hope this feeling will go away really quickly. I hate withdrawal syndrome!

Anyway, I'll be blogging about the trip soon! In the meantime here are some pictures!

Chit Lom BTS station near our hotel


 Chatuchak weekend market

 
 Padthai seller at Khao San road

 Feeding the birds, somewhere at Wang Lang Pier

 And we're at Phuket!

 Missing all these blue waters T_T

 Five of us with our awesome boat guide - Mr Sunny!

Patong Beach on last day

Arrgghhh I'm gonna miss Thailand a lot! See ya soon with more stories

No comments: