Monday 11 November 2013

Lost track

It's already the eleventh of the eleventh month of the year and... I truly have lost track of time. It feels like it was yesterday when October started. Last week I thought to myself that it was still October. Well obviously it's not haha. Well I suppose things are getting busier for me so that's probably why I lost track of time. But anyho it's good I think?

Currently feeling really sleepy right now. So I'll end of here. But anyho here's a poem I wrote last night. It's been long since I wrote one so here goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit, I sit and I sit

Sometimes I sit and stared at emptiness
I wonder to myself what am I doing here
Listening to my yearnings that no one can hear
To travel the world and see its greatness
To explore and go to places I’ve never been
And so, what am I doing here?

I sit, I sit and I sit
And looked at my own two feet
I wonder to myself why am I sitting down
Why am I not out there, out of town
Chasing my dreams, grasping them with my hands
Fighting for what I believe in, on faraway lands

I looked at the sky, up above the trees
Puffy clouds and leaves swaying in the breeze
Birds chirping, flying up high above me
Leaving their nests, go wherever they wanna be
And they seem to sing an endless happy melody
While I stand quiet and listen to a soulful remedy

I sit, I sit and I sit
And wonder to myself, why am I sitting down.
Shouldn’t I be out there, chasing my dreams
Shouldn’t I be out there, no matter how hard it seems
Doing the things that I love, passion as my fuel
Here I am, troubled and entangled by a constant duel

I sit, I sit and I sit
I couldn’t find the answer to these questions
But stirred in a river of a thousand motions
Why am I here, why am I not there.
No one knows why, and I don’t dare,
to know the answer to the question

No comments: