Friday 23 May 2014

Anger

So alright let me talk about what bad thing that happened yesterday.

So I was at the farm because we have a new fertiliser supplier who was sending us his fertilisers (in sacks) using quite a huge truck. So as the truck was approaching the store room (a big one), which is normal because that's what we do, everything was going smoothly and half of the truck was inside the store room already so it was okay. And then suddenly something horrible happened. The top of the store room entrance got stuck with something and the truck pulled the top and the whole front-wall and the top part of the store room fell apart.

Yes, fell apart, right in front of my eyes, and the other workers' eyes.

At that moment I just gasped in shock but I just stood there with my mouth open.

I could have gone to the driver and shouted and scolded at him sprouting whatever is on my mind (which was nothing by the way, just shock). I could have asked him to call his boss and demand compensation and just went haywire.

Then suddenly an inner voice told me, if I do all of the above, will I make the store room return to its formal glory? Will I be able to undo everything? No and no. Can I fix the wall? Yes. So okay problems solved, the driver did apologise to me and I'm thankful for the workers (especially Ruslan) whose quick thinking salvage the whole situation.

Somehow, at that moment I couldn't think of any reasons to be angry. In fact I can't be angry. Something is telling me that I cannot be angry because there's no use to it! I've always learned this fact of mine. I try my best not to be angry at people. Because well apart from making myself feeling uneasy, and probably disciplining people, I don't know what good things anger can bring. Sure you can like shout and scold people and they may be disciplined just like how our parents did it when we're young. But well I try my best not to. I will talk it off first before raising my voice.

Well I hope I'm on the right path on becoming the happiest and zen-est person on earth, as I grow up. I'm training my mind, to have a strong and free mind. Because these two will make my life more easier and happier too.

Alright that's all for now. Write here soon!

No comments: